Time Synchronization process
1. import GPS log file and jpeg picture.
2. click "Time Sync" button of PC Software tool and ready to enable this function.
3. Make sure that you know the camera time for these jpeg pictures captured at that time.
4. click the check box to "Enable Time Sync" and input camera time.
( PS: The time of Camera that is camera display time when you captured these jpeg picture. But you didn't know or camera time has been changed or camera time was wrong at that time.)
5. You can get the matched GPS location. ...
Convert GPS track file
AGL3080 uses standard NMEA file format. Some applications can only use GPX or KML track format. By using GPSbabel, you can convert NMEA file to GPX, KML or other format. Please note that you have to change the file apendix name ".log" to ".nmea" in order to have GPSbable recognize the file.